PAC edge trim cutter
Extremely solid design
- stable cast iron housing, rotor-shear cut, profiled - distortion-free light metal lid, cast iron typical radius design reduces noise emissions to an absolute minimum, flexible rubber feet decouple from external vibrations and guarantee cutting accuracy
- beveled rotor blades to ensure low-vibration and precise cutting and low noise generation
- low air resistance and pressure loss due to open cutting rotor design. No dust and air leakage due to lateral sealing of the cutting chamber
- die-cast aluminum cover for easy service and access to the cutting chamber
- large rotor end disks ensure high rotor mass inertia, thus high cutting precision even at very low speeds
- double bed knife adjustable by adjusting screws for extremely low and precise cutting gap adjustment.
- preloaded and high precision ABEC-7 ball bearings, maintenance and adjustment free. storage of the cutting rotor outside of the cutting chamber to prevent contamination
- EU standard flange motor allows very compact design
- Inline cutter designed for closed pipe systems with maximum pipe diameter of 160 mm
|Höhe: 270 mm, Breite: 400 mm, Tiefe: 330 mm||EU-Motoren von 750 upm / 0,55 kW bis 2.800 upm / 2,2 kW - Sonderausführung nach Rücksprache möglich||wahlweise AISI D-2 oder Hartmetallausführung||Montage in geschlossem Rohrleitungssystem||BD nach Modellcode ermöglicht||78-FP-2 = Schneidgenauigkeit 25 µm, 2 Rotormesser / 78-FSP-2 = Schneidgenauigkeit 13 µm, 2 Rotormesser / 78-GP-2 = Granulator mit Sieb, 2 Rotormesser / 78-FP-6 = Schneidgenauigkeit 25 µm, 6 Rotormesser / 78-FSP-6 = Schneidgenauigkeit 13 µm, 6 Rotormesser / 78-GP-6 = Granulator mit Sieb, 6 Rotormesser|
Maintenance and repair
When was the last time you serviced your cutters?
If your knives become dull, they won't cut as often or as regularly as they should, leaving excessively long pieces of material in your cutter or granulator. Even if you don't need your cut material to be a certain length or shape, this excess material can stop production and damage your equipment. Blunt knives lead to unnecessary downtime.
Counteract this and contact us. We professionally perform a complete maintenance service with qualified acumen, including sharpening and adjusting your knives.
Plan your next cutter maintenance with us now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some background information about our partner PAC -
Cutter that proves
The US company Precision AirConvey Corp. (PAC) was founded in 1973 and has its headquarters in Las Vegas. PAC is one of the world market leaders in the field of cutters and granulators. Its customer references include renowned major companies in the paper, printing, textile, plastics and other industries. Among them are names such as Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble, Sealed Air Corp. and Avery.